Thursday, April 11, 2013

Chris Brown's Mystery Woman Speaks Out About Rihanna Affair Rumors



Chris Brown caused all sorts of drama this weekend when he was spotted at LA's Playhouse nightclub, holding hands with and staring into the eyes of a mystery blonde. Fans wondered who the blonde woman was and if Chris was cheating on his official girl Rihanna.

TMZ has uncovered that the Breezy's alleged sidepiece is a waitress at the club. 22-year-old Keisha Kimball told the site that she and Chris are merely friends and it was a professional exchange. “I am always Chris’ waitress. I know him and am friends with his friends. Nothing has ever happened. I just work there. In the photos, he was handing me a bottle to drink out of. Of course people are going to twist it another way."

She adds, "Whatever is going on between Rihanna and Chris Brown is between them. I’m not trying to be a home wrecker."

Good to hear because Rihanna is clearly head over heels for her former boo. She told Rolling Stone she couldn't "bury" her love for him. "I wasn't going to let anybody's opinion get in the way of that. Even if it's a mistake, it's my mistake,” she said about getting back together with Breezy. “After being tormented for so many years, being angry and dark, I'd rather just live my truth and take the backlash. I can handle it."

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...