Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Ciara On Tension With Rihanna, 'There Is No Relationship'

Ciara On Tension With Rihanna, 'There Is No Relationship'



Ciara is finally going on the record about her longstanding, rumored feud with Rihanna. In an interview with Hot 107.9 in Philly, Ciara was asked what her relationship with Rihanna was, to which she responded, "There is no relationship." Ciara then said she might not even speak to Rih Rih if they were in the same room.

"If something is supposed to happen, it’ll happen. But even when it pertains to her I never had an issue with her. So I don’t know what it is, I can’t figure it out. I guess I don’t care to figure it out," explained Ciara. "But I always came from a place of love and support for her ever since we hung out a little bit, or whatever it is. So she’s on whatever she’s on, and it is what it is."

Rihanna herself was less confused about the conflict. A Rihanna fan site put up the interview with some captions on Instagram via YBF and Rihanna herself responded, "Hehe...u don't know??? Cmooonnnnn" to Ciara's statements.


Rihanna And Ciara Beef Escalates With Instagram Post



It seemed as if the beef between Rihanna and Ciara had subsided but BadGirl RiRi is a force to be reckoned with. The “Diamonds” singer made it clear that she wasn’t ready just yet to put her fighting fists down with a recent posting on Instagram that took a subtle jab at Ciara.

Rihanna’s best friend Melissa Forde posted a picture on her Instagram of her and Rihanna watching Ciara’s a capella version of her new single “Body Party.” She tweeted the picture with the caption “#BodyParty (bathroom acapella version) #London.” Ciara, retweeted the link without realizing the true intentions of it until later.

“I didn’t receive what they did from a positive place,” Ciara said via Rap Up.

Ciara thought the beef was over between the two of them. I’m not going at it with anybody,” she explained. “There’s never been still going at it for me. I’ve always thought that everything was cool ’cause I actually remember seeing Rihanna two years ago at the Met Gala after we had the little small back and forth. And from what I recall, everything was cool.”

Even with RiRi making subtle jabs at her Ciara kept things positive. “In my mind, I operate from a place of love and support. If you would have asked me about it up until this point, I would have nothing but good things to say ’cause I’m sincerely happy for her,” she said.

Although Rihanna might still be harboring feelings of contempt it seems as if Ciara is ready to move on.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...