Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Autobiography of Tope Alabi`s prohpet, Elijah Ireti Ajanaku.


Today, we give special honour to a man who deserves a Golden medal in all ramifications. A man of humility, integrity and diligence. An extraordinary man with extraordinary powers doing extraordinary things.

Parentage And Birth
God’s grace in Pastor Ajanaku life has been evident since his childhood. He was born into a Muslim home. He was named Abass by his biological father until his re-birth to Elijah. After his birth, a prophecy was foretold that he should be taken to the village river for a bath. As his parents arrived the river to do as they were told, a strange python appeared and they fled leaving only little Iretiola by the river. To their amazement as they returned to the river side, they saw the python watching over Ireti not harming him, and walked away at the influx of people.


Growing Up
He learned several artisan works ranging from driving, plumbing, truck loader, houseboy, welder, bus conductor etc, but he was not able to graduate from any of the disciplines.

While he was still in his hometown at Gbogan, Osun State at a certain age, one of the indigenes of the town came from America and sought to go back with him, but the elders in Iretiola family refused under the pretence that if he goes to America, they would have been dead before his return.

When they realized that he was not happy with their decision, they persuaded another indigene who stays in Lagos to take him along that same day unfailingly. This was how his trip to America was automatically converted to Lagos. At Lagos, he started another life without any help from anybody or family to rely upon.


Education
He was denied basic educational access in all forms (primary, secondary and university education) and was never opportune to go near the four walls of any school. Illiteracy was a big title for him because of his chronic state. He understood and could communicate in Yoruba language only. The extent of his illiteracy was so intense that in a situation where you tell him “come let me kill you, he will follow you ignorantly due to his lack of understanding I’m not learned , no academic or bible school background, I actually tried to enrol, i went to winner chapel bible school, myself and my wife some years ago. I told my wife she must not act like pastor’s wife, I removed my clergy sticker from my car, we just put Mr and Mrs Ajanaku in the document like an ordinary people in the bible school.
All of a sudden, the first thing the lecturer said the moment he mounted the podium was that Mr and Mrs Ajanaku your attention is needed in the office when we got there they told me that Papa called them that they should tell me that my learning is not under them. I told them to tell him that I will not leave and I must sit for the lecture and understand the scripture more, why should they reject? However I refused to return their documents , then I told that they could return my cash if they like, fortunately for me they return my cash, the school entrance form and receipt of payment are evidences to show the world that I went to bible school but I was rejected. When I was about to leave their compound GOD asked me why did you come here, did I tell you to come? Then I told GOD that is it a crime to acquire more knowledge about the scripture? Then HE replied do you need more knowledge from me and I don’t give you? Since then I never regret of not having academic background, wherever I preach the word, I just open my mouth and the meaningful word will be spoken out, I don’t prepare nor write note on what to preach about, I just get unto podium and the word would be flowing, myself doesn’t know where it comes from, I only know that my CALLER never departed from me. the word just come, Pastor Ajanaku was not taught by the teachers that were colonised by the British rulers as you have been taught he was colonized by the one who created the British rulers. GOD in his mercy transformed the words of his mouth from Yoruba to English language supernaturally ,by the help of the HOLY SPIRIT so that you and I can be beneficiaries of GOD’s divine grace. How amazing, Praise GOD!

His Call (Ministry)
Pastor Iretiola has put his ear to the ALMIGHTY’s chest and heard his heartbeat to hear the thoughts and words that will deliver and liberate the lives of people around the globe. He wasn’t a Christian by birth or orientation but was called by the ALMIGHTY GOD. He is the General Overseer of Christ Revival Victory Chapel International and President of the Ajanaku World Outreach. GOD called him directly from outside to the altar without human assistance. His successes in the ministry prove that he was truly called by GOD His teachings are mysteries as his calling is also a mystery. He preaches the realities of the Word of GOD. He has ministered in over a hundred crusades internationally, regionally and locally. He has met with prominent people. He has been officially registered with CNN. He has travelled far and wide in respect of the propagation of the gospel of JESUS CHRIST OUR LORD. Halleluiah!

Marriage
He is married to an angel, an epitome of beauty, a woman of honour, a great woman who has been doggedly supportive of her husband, a woman of great qualities and wisdom, a virtuous woman and unique mother of all- Pastor (Mrs) Joy Ajanaku and their marriage is blessed with two wonderful children.

HIS SUCCESSES
As a man from grass to grace, he has touched the lives of so many people spiritually, financially, emotionally, materially and physically. Provided homes for the homeless, given hope to the hopeless, rescued and restored many lives, give meaning to lives, showed true practicality of Christianity by practicalizing Word of God and single handily built the church as the church springs up from different locations of the world. He is truly a man to be reckoned with in our generation.

THE TRUE MAN
The man we see today is a mystery, a truly called servant of God, a man of integrity and outstanding attributes, a man of great prestige, a prophet of our time – the Elijah of our time; A man that is diligent in his works. A man that dwells and acts by the word of GOD. He is an honest and trust worthy man, a man that loves unconditionally, a man with undiluted grace of God in its full measure. He is a man of power with solutions to all things under the surface of this earth. His riches are beyond measures as people who knew him yesterday are in great Awe. His capabilities are beyond human comprehension. The power of GOD in his life is sufficient for you today – to liberate you, deliver you, and give you total emancipation from all oppressions of the devil granting you a solid ground in CHRIST. There is no Pastor, Mentor or Father like him. He is indeed a “Bad boy to Satan”. He is no other person than Pastor Elijah Ireti Ajanaku.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...