Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Has Tuface Idibia a pregnant mistress?



No one can argue that being popular or rich comes at a price. And somebody has said that life is a market where you take what you want and pay for it. Yes, stardom is expensive and hip-hop megastar, Tuface Idibia, is having a hard time grappling with the truth. Just last week, a TV channel reportedly claimed the singer has died and I had to rush to confirm from his people and it was all lies.



Days after another report emerges that his account officer in one of the banks is pregnant for him. This, Tuface Idibia himself laughed off as a poor joke, saying “I don give 8 virgins belle”. Even his wife, Annie, stood by him and it all looked shipshape like a solid alibi.
Until a blogger came riding to town with a purported statement from the alleged mistress herself, named Teniola.

“My name is Teniola. Please I want my privacy kept secret. I just want to respond to Tuface’s denial of my pregnancy. I‘m 3.5 month pregnant for him and he is fully aware of it. His recent denial is to appease his wife and I understand that…” the statement purportedly read.
Now the big question is: who is fooling who? Everyone knows Tuface has fathered 7 children from 3 different women and his open declaration of wanting to be “Father of the nation” isn’t too pale in the minds.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...