Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Now I believe in love – Maureen Cyril



Remember Maureen Cyril, the beautiful light-skinned actress who bedazzled movie lovers in uptown movie ‘Lady Gaga’. She is very much around but not available as she used to be because her status has changed. She got married last year and ever since has been singing ‘I never knew there was a love like this before’.

In fact when I got talking to her lately I almost had my ears knocked off my head with her song of bliss on how much God has blessed her with the man of her dream. She even invited me for a surprise party for her husband on Valentine’s Day.


Moved and curious, I asked her how the lovestory started and she was rather gleeful to share it all with me.

Hear her: “We met at a friend’s party and his friend came over to talk to me but I shunned him until I saw my husband, standing at a corner in the room. Our eyes met and glued and we kept stealing glances at each other. Then one of my crazy friends went to their table and invited him over but he just walked straight to me and I was a bit tipsy then. He was a perfect gentleman, when he later dropped us at my place he pecked me and said “Sleep like an angel that you are”

“I can’t and wouldn’t forget that night” she said. She then told him she was just coming out of a broken relationship and wasn’t ready for love again.
“Without knowing it, he was already in love with me. I didn’t know when I started loving him, it just happened. Then one thing led to another. He told me everything; his business and shares with me everything a man should share with his wife. He has made me believe in love and I am so much in love with him.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...