Tuesday, May 20, 2014

United name Van Gaal manager


Van Gaal





























Manchester United have confirmed Louis van Gaal as their new manager with Ryan Giggs as his assistant. The Netherlands national coach has been linked with United since the departure of David Moyes towards the end of last season.
Van Gaal will join United after Holland complete their World Cup campaign in Brazil and he has signed a three-year deal.

Giggs, who ended the season in interim charge at Old Trafford, will be Van Gaal’s primary assistant and he is also bringing coaches Frans Hoek and Marcel Bout with him.
“This club has big ambitions; I too have big ambitions. Together I’m sure we will make history.”
Van Gaal told the club’s official website, “It was always a wish for me to work in the Premier League. To work as a manager for Manchester United, the biggest club in the world, makes me very proud!
“I have managed in games at Old Trafford before and know what an incredible arena Old Trafford is and how passionate and knowledgeable the fans are.
“This club has big ambitions; I too have big ambitions. Together I’m sure we will make history.”
Giggs is looking forward to working under another manager with the experience Van Gaal will bring to the club, having spent so many years as a player under Sir Alex Ferguson.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...