Monday, June 2, 2014

No, Nigerian men are not good lovers – Christabel Egbenya


Edo State-born Nollywood actress, Christabel Egbenya, says  she is just a happy girl that  has been blessed by God and that  she’s trying to bless everyone around her.
“I’m kindhearted and I hate being taken for granted. I love to laugh…that’s basically me”, she said. And that seems to explain why the actress finds it hard to put up with
most Niegrian men, whom she believes are mostly insensitive, self-centred, because, as she said, she hates being taken for granted.
“I don’t think they are good lovers. Most of them don’t take women very serious and they don’t respect women. Just few of them  have feelings and respect for their women. Most feel money is everything there is, to make a lady happy. To  me, money is not everything. Real men don’t buy their women over with money”, she explained to Potpourri.
Christabel is best remembered in films like ‘Room 202’, ‘Agony in the Temple’, Peter and Paul’, ‘Sister Rebecca’, ‘King’s Throne’, ‘Kingdom of Pleasure’ , ‘Village Mafia’ among many others.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...