Monday, October 13, 2014

Anxiety as entertainment world awaits Taiwo Oshadipe’s autopsy


The Nigerian entertainment scene is currently mourning the death of Taiwo Oshadipe

 one half of the singing gospel duo of the Oshadipe Twins.

*Oshadipe twins
*Oshadipe twins
When the news of her death broke, the cause of her death was not ascertained. Reports revealed that the singer cum actress must have died as a result of complication resulting from chest pains.
She was said to be admitted at the Lagos State University Teaching Hospital (LASUTH), Ikeja, close to a month and was given some medications. She was reported to have felt better when she started taking the drugs. Amazingly, she suffered a relapse.

According to the reports credited to their manager Olu Akinsanya:” She went to the hospital, where the doctor carried out some medical checks on her and gave her some drugs. He also gave her an appointment for Friday. But unfortunately, in the early hours of the day, she started complaining of pains.
“This time, it was very severe; so, her twin sister, Kehinde, decided to rush her to LASUTH. However, upon reaching the hospital, she was confirmed dead. So, by 8.00a.m., Kehinde called me and I had to rush to LASUTH to see her for myself.
“It is still very shocking to me. I saw her on Wednesday and we talked and joked. We even talked about my forthcoming wedding. She promised to play at my wedding, so she asked me not to invite any other musician.
“The autopsy report will be out soon. But I know she had recovered from the illness. The last thing she complained about was the chest pain and that was what led to her death two days after.”

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...