Monday, November 9, 2015

All I care about now is money, notlove — Dimplez


Upcoming singing sensation, Seun Akinnuga, simply known as Dimplez, is looking set to change the face of the music landscape of the country, not only by her singing talent but also by her attitude which may get the likes of Tiwa Savage or Seyi Shay going green with envy. Dimplez has just dropped her latest single ‘Kowole’ which means ‘drop the money’ and it is getting everybody talking about the person inside the act, called Dimplez.
Dimplez marks 'No Bra Day'












The song is a contemporary hip-hop sound of the street, with a lot of danceable beats spruced with frenetic lyrics. “ I don’t come looking for love tonight, Kowole” the chorus chimes. It is a song telling her man that her interest is not about love but money. This got Potpourri asking if Dimplez is really a cash-on-delivery kind of girl.

“ Yes o, it is because love has never been good to me. So, all I care about now is money” she brusquely told me when I asked if she believed more in money than love.
“You know what men are, they can never be trusted. They have thought me not to believe in love but what I can get for myself” she added.
Even though the chat was over the blackberry messenger, the bitterness in her answer was so palpable that I had to ask, “ any particularly heartbreak story?”
she answered, “ Yes o, many times”.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...