Friday, June 6, 2014

I wasn’t involved in any accident – Sanyeri



Sanyeri
Popular Yoruba comedian, Olaniyi Afonja, also known as Sanyeri, has debunked a rumour going round that he was involved in a car crash a few days ago.
The actor, who has been at the centre of many humorous videos produced in recent years, told our correspondent in a telephone interview on Wednesday that the rumour was the handiwork of some fraudulent people.
“I never got involved in any accident. So, I am not in any hospital as they claim. As I am talking to you, I am in Femi Adebayo’s house where I am eating pounded yam and snail. I have been with him for some days because we are working on his new film,” Sanyeri said.
He noted that he had learnt that some people had started soliciting for money which, they claimed, would be used to offset his hospital bill.
He added, “That is why I have started crying loud to warn people that they should not listen to them. They are 419 guys who want to use my name to dupe innocent people.”

The actor that got his 10th film – Okola L’Amerika - out in 2012 explained that he was also working on a new movie titled Ipo Agba, which stars the likes of Muyiwa Ademola and Fathia Balogun.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...