Friday, June 6, 2014

My tenant is threatening my life – Cossy cries out











THIS is not the best of times for  Nollywood diva, Cossy Orjiakor.
Barely two weeks after she was attacked by suspected armed robbers along Orile/Mile 2 expressway on her way to Festac, the Nutty Queen is embroiled in a rent brouhaha with one of her tenants.
According to Cossy, the tenant who lives in her Ilasa
residence has been owing rents for many months and each time she ventures to seek payment, the tenant, who she said is a member of Black Axe Confraternity, resorts to all sorts of threats.
“This dude threatens me. His rent is overdue, he doesn’t want to move. I was slapped by his group member two days ago. But I can’t be intimidated. I can’t run from my home because he is in Black Axe Confraternity. Almost all the young boys here have been intimidated to join this group” she tweeted some days ago.
When WG contacted the actress, she confirmed the story and posited that the Baale of Ilasa and Divisional Police Officer of the area are both aware.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...